[Spacewalk-list] ErrorDocument redirection in spacewalk 2.4

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Tue Jan 26 16:37:28 UTC 2016

Hi all,

just in case, someone else needs this or has problems.

For some older SLES and current Debian systems, we created "local" repositories a client needs to register to spacewalk and which are used in image deployment.

This worked like a charm with spacewalk 2.2 and didn't work with spacewalk 2.4 anymore.

The repos are laying in /var/www/html/pub/repositories

The problem is that when a file is not found on the server, the client receives a 302 and after that gets the "error document" of spacewalk returned.

This is disturbing metadata parsing.

I then created a .htaccess file in /var/www/html/pub/repositories with

"ErrorDocument 404 default"

This solved my problem.

Regards
Robert