[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk server HTTPS Error 400 - Bad Request

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Thu Apr 20 20:08:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

> On 21 Apr 2017, at 1:23 am, Robin Beardsley <RBeardsley at nedelta.com> wrote:
>
> I’m hoping someone can help me.  Today I tried to update my one of my clients from my Spacewalker server and got this error.

You need to downgrade httpd on your Spacewalk server and wait for updated yum-rhn-plugin packages from Oracle. We’re pushing them out ASAP. Once we’ve released the new yum-rhn-plugin RPMs and you’ve upgraded all your clients, you can upgrade httpd on your server again.

To downgrade, run:

# yum downgrade httpd httpd-tools mod_ssl

On your Spacewalk server. That should restore functionality.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496