[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Proxy Services

Adams, Nick adamsn at stifel.com
Mon Dec 4 19:25:46 UTC 2017

Hello Team,

I am looking to deploy Spacewalk in my infrastructure and have a few questions regarding Spacewalk Proxies.

In regards to Spacewalk Proxies, what Spacewalk services do the Proxies proxy? From what I have found so far, it appears that they do not proxy PXE, TFTP, DHCP and Kickstart. Is this true?

If the above is true, what is the recommended method for distributed, multisite PXE and Kickstart for Spacewalk?

Thank you,

Nick Adams

This message, and any of its attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, and it may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.stifel.com/disclosures/emaildisclaimers/. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and immediately notify the sender. No confidentiality, privilege, or property rights are waived or lost by any errors in transmission.