[Spacewalk-list] Errata deployment

jin&hitman&Barracuda jinhitman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:30:22 UTC 2018

Here is the name differences between errata and error sections

in error :
lvm2-libs-7:2.02.177-4.0.2.el7.x86_64

in errata
lvm2-libs-2.02.177.4.0.2.el7:7-x86_64

I do not want to believe this naming differences cause this errors but the
errroe messages have this detail as a common point.

--
*There is no place like "/home"*
*From HemiB A R R A C U D A !*