[Spacewalk-list] Failing to install spacewalk client 2.7

Yakin, Francis Francis.Yakin at windriver.com
Thu Mar 22 01:06:01 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I got the following error message when I tried to install

yum install rhn-client-tools rhn-check rhn-setup rhnsd m2crypto yum-rhn-plugin osad rhncfg-actions rhncfg-management -y

on centOS client version 7.4

"The GPG keys listed for the "Spacewalk Client Tools" repository are already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository."

Francis Yakin | IT System Admin |  direct: 510-749-2027
500 Wind River Way, Alameda, CA  94501
[cid:image001.png at 01D12D0C.E17713F0]<http://www.windriver.com/>
AN INTEL COMPANY