[Spacewalk-list] Errata files

jin&hitman&Barracuda jinhitman at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:18:21 UTC 2018

Thank you Avi for this explanation. How did i know that there is a weird
situation, becouse whole errata counts is really less than channel's (lets
say oraclelinux6) errata counts. I did not count every single errata but
web page says these are different. When i follow web page "Errata -> All"
it says there are 1900 errata and "Channels -> Oracle Linux 6" has 7000
errata. These aren't the Actual numbers but i saw that total errata count
is way too much less than channel's errata counts. Is this normal ?