[vfio-users] OVMF + OS X El Capitan + 970 gtx passthrough = Success

Andrew Morgan andrew.morgan4453 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 02:33:30 UTC 2015

Looking forward to seeing that guide.

I'm also attempting to virtualize OSX and passthrough a GTX 970 on Arch
linux.

I've managed to get as far as seeing the clover boot-screen, but without
any further way to proceed to the OSX install process. I ripped an El
Capitan iso from my Macbook Pro and grabbed the osk as well.

Any help would be appreciated, here is my qemu command script (I'm aware
I am not yet including the vfio-related lines) :

http://ix.io/lYp

The clover image used is from the forum thread linked earlier.

Andrew Morgan