[vfio-users] Stuttering

Rick Wuijster wuijster.rick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:13:50 UTC 2015

Hello Alex, Okky and all other guys,
It finally works, the MSI solution was the right thing to do :D.
I'm going to try if gaming will work too now this midday.
I used the second link, because it was a bit more boob-friendly i.m.o. haha.
Thank you guys so much for all your help and support!
Without you I would not have made it running!
You will hear from me soon!
Best Regards
Rick