[vfio-users] vfio help needed (nvidia GTX 750 Ti persistent code 43)

Mogliii mogliii at gmx.net
Mon Sep 21 15:54:25 UTC 2015

Hello,

Just to report: After replacing the motherboard with the AsRock Z87
Extreme6 and the Core i5 4460, I only switched the grub iommu statement
and VGA Passthrough works!!!

Currently driver 340.52.

So at least for me AMD APU was the problem.
I am using the top most PCIe16x port, and I can assign it to the VM
without patches.

Now I have to fix a problem with lags, but which happened already
before. Not sure if it has to do with the fact that I am running off an
LVM volume on a Raid1. The lags are not visible in the host.

Xeon CPU is financially out of my league. I think the limitation of my
new motherboard now is that the PCIe ports are not separated between
each other.  (Need to pass all or none) I can live with that.

You might consider adding a disclaimer in your blog that and A10-7850K
on the Asus A88X-Pro does not work.

Thank you all for your help.