[vfio-users] 750 Ti passthrough works for Linux not Windows?

Simon Ye sye737 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 23:16:49 UTC 2016

I've attached the xml for the windows guest. When the VM starts I do see
disk activity and it seems like it's booting up. When attaching both a
spice server and pci passthrough, the windows guest boots. Windows sees the
card in device manager but there's an error 43 - which I thought the kvm
hidden state works around.

There doesn't appear to be interesting in dmesg.

-Simon