[vfio-users] Windows 7 with OVMF?

A de Beus anthony.debeus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:11:47 UTC 2016

Glad you got it working!  You can also refrain from prevent booting from the CD by changing the boot order.  My system doesn't boot from the CD unless a key is pressed, but your suggestion is a good one.

The one advantage to keeping the nonfunctional qxl driver after installation is that if you need access to your VM and synergy or whatever isn't working, the black graphics screen will still give you keyboard access from the host when the host mouse is over it: occasionally helpful if you use Synergy and are doing a boot into Safe mode or something.