[vfio-users] Informationbuilders BI Users List Available

Verronica Kirei verronica.kirei at 1bestdata.com
Tue May 10 16:08:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

I wanted to Follow-Up in reference to my previous e-mail sent  about
InformationBuilders BI Users Contact  for Marketing Initiatives?

If you had a chance to review the information below, please advice.

Best Regards,

Verronica Kieri

Marketing Executive

Hello,

My Name is Verronica Kieri, and I am Marketing Executive. I have gone
through your website.

Would be interested in acquiring InformationBuilders BI Users List for your
Email Marketing, Email Campaign and we have the Other Technology Users List
with emails and complete contact information.

We Have List Of InformationBuilders Users: CRM, BI,  Web FOCUS, FOCUS iWay
Software, Integration Technology  and many more.

Do share your target audience like Technology/ Industry / Geography / Job
title, So that we can give you more information about our services, we can
also provide you with a sample list to check the fields available.

Kindly let me know if you would be interested in purchasing this information
and I shall provide you further details. Also, please provide us your
contact details to discuss.

Best regards,

Verronica Kirei

Marketing Executive

______

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Opt Out"