[virt-tools-list] Virt Manager Connection Groups / Resource Pools

Nathaniel Cook nathanielc at qualtrics.com
Fri Mar 1 20:08:10 UTC 2013

Makes sense. In the case that we do want to manage many hosts what manager
would you recommend? We want to use vanilla KVM and manage hundreds of
hosts. We have investigated several of the other tools and most seem to
require that something else be running on the hosts besides just libvirtd
to be able to manage them. And others want you to use their OS instead of
your choice linux with libvirtd installed. If you have any suggestions they
would be much appreciated. Thanks

--
-Nathaniel Cook