[virt-tools-list] GSoC Project

Radostin Stoyanov rstoyanov1 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 09:12:00 UTC 2017

Hi Cedric,

Thank you for the feedback.
>> I made a screen recording to demonstrate the changes:
>> https://youtu.be/gFPLugQNzi8
>> Do we really want it prepopulated with some hardcoded docker images URIs?
>> I'm not too found of this.
>>
>> --
>> Cedric
With skopeo a list of available images could be obtained (e.g. from
repositories available on Docker Hub).
Example: skopeo inspect docker://docker.io/debian

(Assuming the user have skopeo installed) Would it be good idea to
change the combo box (showed in the screen recording) 2 two combo boxes?

    - The first used to select official repository (e.g. fedora, centos,
    debian, ubuntu, etc.)
    - The second used to select image. (A problem here could be that
    there is redundancy in the image names)

And keep as an alternative a normal entry field which can be used to
enter custom URL.