[zanata-users] po pull is not putting translations into the directories

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 13:29:37 UTC 2015

I have a project which is project type podir. My directory is set up so
that the pot file is in locale and the translation shoudl be in a
subdirectory (i.e. ru/ru.po).

If I execute "zanata po pull" and it puts the ru.po file in the same
directory as the pot file (/locale/ru.po).

zanata-python-client-1.3.21-1.fc21.noarch
zanata-common-3.3.0-4.fc21.noarch
zanata-api-3.4.1-1.fc21.noarch
zanata-client-3.6.0-1.fc21.noarch

Note.. i can not use the ivy client since I am getting certificate
errors again. is there a work around for this?

-- bk