[zanata-users] Changing base strings

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 15:48:33 UTC 2018

Hi Leo,

I don't think there's a way to automatically do this. Zanata doesn't
understand the previous_string field in POT files as far as I know so it
won't really have any smarts for it.

I guess from my perspective the way I would tackle this is outside of
Zanata: just align the right source strings with the right translations and
push them to Zanata again.

Carlos