[et-mgmt-tools] [ANNOUNCE] Cobbler 0.6.2 (pre) release

Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO Kevin.Maute at WPAFB.AF.MIL
Wed Sep 26 15:46:37 UTC 2007

Yes, they are identical...  I don't think I ever looked at this file
during my ramp up to know what the old one had.  I also tried this with
and without iptables running

cdc6eef91985545432ec222294b650e0d8269be1