[et-mgmt-tools] [ANNOUNCE] Cobbler 0.6.2 (pre) release

Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO Kevin.Maute at WPAFB.AF.MIL
Wed Sep 26 15:51:31 UTC 2007

DOH!  You might want to mention what you told me earlier about
restarting httpd in the wiki also for those of use who tend to more
literal than they should be!!!